Just like you use Netflix to stream your favorite shows, you use AppsAnywhere to stream the software you need. If you’re launching an app for the first time, it could take a few minutes depending on your network connection. Don’t worry, this isn’t permanent – the more you use the apps, the quicker they’ll load
- Open AppsAnywhere
- Log in using your UMW NetID and password.
- If it’s your first time using AppsAnywhere on your device, you will need to select It’s my first time using AppsAnywhere on this device. If you have already used AppsAnywhere on your device skip to step 5
- The AppsAnywhere agent will automatically begin to install on your device. Click Done once this has completed
- Scroll down the applications and click on Launch, Visit website or Download to start using apps and web services
- Some apps may require you to install Cloudpaging player. If you need to run a Cloudpaged app, AppsAnywhere will install the player for you and launch the app.
Have frequently used apps?
You can star the apps that you use most often so that they appear in your favorites list.
If you are having trouble logging into AppsAnywhere or launching an application, please contact the Help Desk.