There are several ways to get assistance from the Help Desk:
- Call 540-654-2255 during our working hours, or leave us a voicemail after hours.
- Visit us in person in the new IT Convergence Center, Room 112 during out working hours.
- Submit your problem via our online web form
- Send us an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org
No matter what method you use, please provide us with as much information as possible to help us resolve your problem. The more details we have, the better chance we can resolve your issue quickly.
What happens next?
- Once we collect information about your issue, a ticket is created in our work tracking system. We will send you an email notifying you of the information entered and a ticket number. Please refer to the ticket number if you contact us about your issue.
- If the issue cannot be resolved immediately, the ticket will be assigned to a support technician. The technician will contact you as soon as available to work with you to resolve your issue.
- Once the issue has been resolved, you will receive a message notifying you that the ticket has been closed. That message includes a link to an online survey – we hope you’ll tell us how we did.