What is EagleMail/Office 365?
EagleMail (provided by Microsoft Office 365) is an integrated suite of applications made available to UMW students. Hosted on Microsoft systems, Office 365 includes email, calendar, cloud storage, and a host of other online applications.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT EAGLEMAIL PASSWORDS: Beginning on July 19, 2017, student email passwords are now synchronized with NetID passwords. Details here: http://status.umw.edu/incidents/n5gwyspf2tgc
With Office 365, students are granted 10 GB of inbox storage and are able to send mail attachments up to 20 MB in size. Students have the ability to use a variety of mobile devices to access email and can choose from a number of email client software products, such as Microsoft Outlook or Exchange. Additionally, your email address will remain active for life, providing a consistent point for contact and communication after you leave UMW.
- Access your email and calendar at https://www.outlook.com/mail.umw.edu. Be sure to use your full email address in the login (example: firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Having problems logging in? Try this address: https://login.microsoftonline.com
- OneDrive gives you 1 TB of online, cloud storage space.
- Check the Getting Started in Outlook Web App support page: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/office365-suite-help/getting-started-in-outlook-web-app-for-office-365-HA103267190.aspx
- This page has an overview about using the Outlook Web App: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/office365-suite-help/mail-overview-HA102824609.aspx?CTT=5&origin=HA103267190
As always, the UMW Help Desk is available to answer questions you have about student email or any problems you might be having. Please contact us via email at email@example.com, by phone at 540-654-2255, or stop by room 112 in the Hurley Convergence Center.