- In the Inbox click on the e-mail message you would like to reply to.
- The message will open in a new window.
- Click on either the Reply or the Reply to All button:
Reply allows you to reply to the sender only. The To box will contain the address of the sender.
Reply to All allows you to reply to the sender and all other recipients. The To and Cc boxes will contain the addresses of the sender and other recipients.
- The Subject and To fields will already be completed but can be edited if required. You may add more recipients if desired. Type your reply message above or below the original text.
- After the message is completed, click the Send button.
- A copy of the reply e-mail is saved in the Sent Items folder.