The classrooms listed on this page are fully equipped Multimedia Classrooms. The primary use of the rooms is to support the academic program here on campus. Other uses are subject to review by staff from the Department of Information Technologies.
How to Reserve These Classrooms
- Choose the room in which you wish to reserve a spot.
- Check to see if the day / time that you want to use is available.
- Fill out the Reserve a Classroom form.
- In the Purpose field, please fill in the reason for your reservation.
- Your submission will NOT appear on the calendar until it is reviewed and approved by the IT Staff. Check back after 48 hours to see if the event has been approved.
- There may be occasions that a request has been submitted prior to your request – but you do not see it on the calendar because it has not been approved at the time that you make your request. We make every effort to handle requests in a timely, efficient manner, but there may be times that requests overlap. Requests that arrive in the queue first get first priority – unless the reservation is for a regularly scheduled UMW class.
- All events are self-supported events; staffing is not provided in these rooms.
- Event sponsors are responsible for arranging opening and closing of the building and room with campus police for events that occur after hours or on a weekend.