As a general rule, use Banner Self-Service – or SSB for short – for information regarding YOU as an individual. All UMW Employees and Students have a Banner Self-Service account for Employee Self-Service. Faculty will use Banner Self-Service when advising students and entering grades. Some Finance users will access Banner Finance information via Banner Self-Service.
Currently Available Features
Employee Self Service
- View your address or change emergency contact information
- View your health insurance information, retirement plans, flexible spending accounts, social security benefits, and miscellaneous deductions.
- Access open enrollment .
- View your direct deposit breakdown, earnings and deductions history, and pay stub information .
- Check your Class Roster
- Enter Grades
- View your list of Advisees
- Manage Your Advisees
- Register for classes
- Check your grades
- View your course schedule
- Check your transcript
Finance Users (See the TESS site for specific information)
- View my budget or generate a budget report SSB
- View Transactions and Encumbrances
- Approve documents
- View Documents
- Transfer Funds
Connecting to Banner Self-Service from On- or Off- Campus
You can login to Banner SSB through your Web browser at http://technology.umw.edu/hss/banner/