The query menu contains the functions to search for information from the database based on specified criteria.
- Enter puts the form into Query mode so you can enter criteria to search for information in the database.
- Execute searches the database for all records that match the specified search criteria.
- Last Criteria enters the criteria from the last search. This is only enabled in query mode.
- Cancel the query and exits query mode.
- Count Hits counts the number of records that meet the specified search criteria and displays the number in the Auto Hint.
- Fetch Next Set retrieves the next set of records if more records which meet the search criteria than fit in the window are found.