Many forms contain multiple records that appear as rows. For example, an ID might have multiple address records (billing, home, and emergency contact).
You must be careful when you insert a new record:
- Once you start entering information for a new record, you must enter all required fields. If you change your mind, you must use Clear Record or Remove Record to exit. You cannot click out of a required field.
- Sometimes you must save or delete a record before you can continue. The auto hint identifies these situations.
To insert a new record:
- Place your cursor on an existing record.
- Select the Insert Record function. A new blank record is inserted in the list of existing records.
- Enter information for the new record. Make sure you enter all required fields.
- Select the Save function.