Submitting a Ticket
There are a couple ways to submit a Help Desk Ticket:
- Send a email message to email@example.com.
- Call 540-654-2255
No matter what method you use, please provide us with as much information as possible when you do submit a ticket. Paint as complete of a picture as possible for us about what is going on; we’d rather have too much information than too little information.
What happens to your ticket?
- Once we have your information, a ticket is entered into the online tracking system.
- When that’s done, you will get an email message notifying you that the information has been entered into the system.
- Your issue will be resolved by the agent taking the call (or responding to email messages), if possible.
- If the issue cannot be resolved immediately, the ticket will be triaged to Level 2 or Level 3 support as appropriate.
- Once the issue has been resolved, you will receive a message notifying you that the issue has been resolved, and that the ticket has been closed. That message should also have a link to an online survey; we hope that you’ll tell us how we did.